Item(s) in the cart
Terms of Cooperation and Purchases from the B2B e-shop of ARION.GR www.ariongr.com
1. WHERE ARE THESE TERMS APPLICABLE
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold from its online store www.ariongr.com (hereinafter "ARION GR"). Every order you place through our online store, implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. DETAILS OF THE SELLER OF E-SHOP
The seller of this online store is the General Company "ARIZANIS EM.-IOANNIDOU TH. OE" (AR.GEMI 58506604000) with the distinctive title "ARION", located at 6.5 km Thessaloniki-Lagada (TH22073 PC55310), tel. + 2310 692610-11, E-mail: [email protected].
3. TRANSACTIONS TO WHICH THESE TERMS APPLY
• ARION GR is a wholesale company and is addressed exclusively to professionals who wish to purchase its products in order to resell them. ARION GR does not make retail sales to consumers.
• These terms apply to the sale of products made through the B2B online store of ARION GR, www.ariongr.com to professionals as well as via e-mail or telephone.
• For purchases through our online store, registration of the buyer's business is required by creating a user account, which is created after checking the professional nature of the TIN and approval of ARION GR.
• The minimum limit for purchases through our online store is 100 euros as the net value of products (excluding VAT).
4. COOPERATION WITH ARION GR
In order to start cooperation with you, you can send a request for cooperation via e-mail, to [email protected], by phone at 2310692610-11 or by registering in our online store, through the user registration form. After checking by us that the VAT number you declare actually belongs to a company, we activate your account and you can start your purchases through our online store. Wholesale prices of the store's products do not include VAT. and are subject to change without notice. The respective order is invoiced with the price, which is valid, when it is submitted.
• Orders: Our customers have the opportunity to order products in the following ways:
o Through our online store by creating an account in it, which is activated by ARION GR according to the above
o By email to any sales executive.
o By phone, at 2310 692610-11
In any case, we recommend our customers to use our online store for faster service.
• Visits to your site: Upon consultation, the competent seller visits your site after a pre-arranged appointment in order to improve and develop the cooperation.
5. PREPARATION OF THE SALE
5.1. When you click the "Send Order" button, it means that you send to ARION GR a proposal for the purchase of the products in your cart and you agree with the application of these General Terms of Purchase.
5.2. Confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of your order, certifies that your order has been received by ARION GR. However, this does not automatically mean acceptance of your offer to purchase, which will be done only after checking and verifying the availability of the products you order and agreeing on how to pay for them, in which case you will be sent a separate email confirming acceptance of your order. ARION GR expressly reserves the right to accept your offer or not, depending on the availability of the products you have chosen and the payment agreement. Then, when your order is ready to be shipped, you will be sent an invoice along with the payment terms and the cost of its shipping costs.
5.3. Any incorrect registration of products or method of payment / place of shipment by you is not the responsibility of ARION GR, but of you.
6. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
6.1. If the ordered products are not immediately available or are not available at the listed price due to a change in the listed price at the time of ordering and processing, ARION GR will inform you whether or not it accepts your order, as well as on availability and current price or any delays in delivery. In case of non-acceptance or cancellation, any payments you have made in this case will be canceled, at which time a refund procedure will follow depending on the payment method you have chosen.
6.2. ARION GR checks daily the correctness of the listed prices of the products of the online store, but in any case, it is explicitly reserved in case of any incorrect indication of a price due to inadvertence due to a human or technical factor, which (price) obviously could not correspond to usual or average selling price of the respective product. ARION GR will inform you about any errors in the listed prices of products you ordered and the current price. Any payments you make in this case will be canceled.
7. DELIVERY - DELIVERY COSTS
7.1. ARION GR serves orders with a place of delivery within the territory of the Greek territory. Orders are shipped with partner shipping and courier companies.
7.2. The cost of transport is calculated after checking your order and the availability of the products you wish to buy and you are informed about it at the same time as sending the invoice.
7.3. Orders are processed within the next 3-5 working days, depending on the workload of ARION GR. Delivery time is entirely up to the transport companies and the courier companies, but it may also be affected by the payment method you have chosen (eg the time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days).
7.4. Delivery of orders after they have been accepted will be made, if possible, within 5 working days, unless special circumstances affect the load of the courier companies and lead to extraordinary delays. In case of inaccessible or remote areas, shipping and delivery of your products may take longer. In any case, the delivery of the order will not exceed 30 days, except in cases of force majeure (transport strikes, bad weather, or periods of heavy workload of couriers, etc.).
7.5. The customer can choose as a way of delivery of his order the collection from our place, at 6.5 km of Thessaloniki-Lagada Road, after relevant consultation with us for the exact time of delivery.
7.6. Delivery problems: Any quantitative differences or defective packages will be accepted for inspection only if they are notified on the same day of receipt by the recipient.
7.7. The products travel on behalf of and at the risk of the buyer.
8. WAYS OF PAYMENT OF ORDERS
Invoices will be paid in advance to our bank account, or by the method of payment agreed after consultation with the sales department and the responsible seller.
The bank accounts of our company are the following:
IBAN GR24 0260 1910 0000 9020 0220 395
IVAN GR30 0110 8940 0000 8944 4005 857
487 00 2330 000174
IBAN GR39 0140 4870 4870 0233 0000 174
IBAN GR89 0171 2160 0062 1604 0032 490
• Please note that any charges incurred by banks during bank transfers are charged to the customer.
• If the prepayment of part or all of your order is agreed by deposit in one of our bank accounts, the processing of your order will take place the next working day from the appearance of the transfer to our account. The time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days). If the deposit is not made within 3 working days, the order is automatically canceled.
9. RETURN POLICY
GENERAL TERMS OF RETURNS
• In any case that the customer wishes to make a product return, he should contact ARION GR, informing her of the reason for the return, as well as the invoice number and the return will be accepted, provided that a relevant return acceptance form is sent.
• The return of the products must be done within 10 working days from the date of issue of the return acceptance form
• The return of the products will take place in the store of ARION GR.
• In order to accept any return, it must be made together with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg DAT, etc.) and its complete original packaging, unless otherwise agreed with ARION GR .
• In case the products are returned damaged, used, or incomplete, ARION GR has the right to demand compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial set-off of this claim against the customer.
SPECIAL CASES OF RETURNS
9.1 Returns of products due to wrong delivery
In the unlikely event that you receive a different product by type or quantity from the one you ordered, or a property that has previously been agreed in writing with ARION GR is missing, you return the products for verification and detection of error. In this case, the customer first pays the costs of returning the products to ARION GR and if a mistake is found, they are refunded by crediting his account, while the costs of returning the correct products to the customer are borne by ARION GR as long as the one proposed by company way of return and use the indicated cooperating transport company.
9.2 Returns of defective products
The products displayed in our online store may differ in color from reality (due to various factors such as the characteristics of photography, lighting during photography, screen resolution, etc.). Such deviations can not be described as deficiencies of contracted quality or as defects of the products you order.
If a product is declared defective by the customer, ARION GR expressly reserves the right to diagnose the product as such in order to replace it with a non-defective one or to correct it, if possible. The customer first pays the costs of returning the products to ARION GR and if a defect is found, they are refunded by crediting his account, provided that the method of return recommended by the company is observed and the indicated cooperating transport company is used.
• The acceptance of a product return is considered temporary until the existence of a problem is confirmed and final after the check, with the issuance of a credit.
• If the defect is insignificant, the right of withdrawal is not granted by law.
• If the defect can be corrected or replaced, the customer must accept the correction or replacement, unless it is unprofitable for the customer. The costs of shipping the corrected products or those intended to replace the defective ones shall be borne by ARION GR.
• In case of cancellation of the transaction, if the customer had prepaid the amount, the refund of the original purchase is made in the same way as the initial payment of the customer to ARION GR. In case of payment by bank transfer, a bank transfer will be made from the ARION GR accounts to the customer, who must declare in writing to ARION GR the IBAN of one of his accounts.
9.3 Return of non-defective products
As ARION GR's transactions are exclusively wholesale to professionals, the right of unjustified withdrawal that applies to natural persons-consumers does not apply to them.
In order for an exceptionally acceptable return of a non-defective product to be accepted, a special agreement with ARION GR is required and the relevant return acceptance form must be sent to the customer.
This special agreement will also include how to repay the price of the products to be returned, the cost of the return costs, as well as the percentage of any impairment of their value due to damage to their packaging, products or other factors that affect their original value. .
The maximum period during which requests for returns of non-defective products can be considered is 1 month from the issuance of the relevant sales invoice.
In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete ARION GR has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other in full or partial offset of this claim. against the customer.
10. CHECK OF PRODUCTS ON RECEIPT
Upon delivery you must check the products you receive. Your unconditional signature on the receipt form means that you acknowledge that you have received the products of your order correctly and that they are not defective.
11. DO NOT RECEIVE PRODUCTS
If the customer does not receive the product within 15 days after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the carrier, ARION GR reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer, if he has prepaid the amount of his order, will receive a credit note of the same value as the sale price, less shipping costs if they were borne by ARION GR, which credit note will be repaid by ARION GR in the same way as the customer paid the price.
In case you re-declare your desire to receive the products, the cost of re-shipping them will be borne by you, regardless of any initial agreement for their withdrawal by ARION GR.
12. RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
Products that may have been delivered to you without having paid in full or in part, remain the property of ARION GR until the final, full and complete payment of the price.
13. RESPONSIBILITY - SENIOR VIOLENCE
1. The liability of ARION GR for defects or deficiencies of contracted properties is limited to one month from the receipt of the products by the customer.
2. Customer claims for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any kind and legal basis are excluded.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law.
2. For any dispute between ARION GR and the client, the competent Courts of Thessaloniki are competent for its resolution.
4. In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
15. UPDATE AND AMENDMENT
ARION GR reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of these Terms, without the obligation to inform you in advance. Please always read these terms and conditions before making any transaction, in order to be informed of their current version, in case any modifications or updates have been made.
Last update of these terms: January 2022